Marianna

Marianna

Books I'm looking forward to in November 2013

I'm really excited for this book. Royal Airs follows a different heroine but it is in the same world as

Troubled Waters, the first book of this series, and it will have the same magic system. I read the first book almost two years ago and I remember liking it a lot. This will give me a chance to re-read Troubled Waters and to write a proper review.

Release Date: November 5, 2013 by Ace

Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 Sneak Peak: Here.

Genre: YA, Fantasy, Romance(?)

I lost interest while reading the 4th book of this series and haven't picked it up yet. Maybe I never will. However, I think I've read and enjoyed every novella that Thea Harrison has written. I haven't rated any of them higher that 4 stars but she writes them well. I'm looking forward to reading this one.

Release Date: November 25, 2013

Early Excerpt: Here.

Genre: Paranormal Romance

I'll see what is going on with Cat and Bones and maybe start reading this series again. I stopped reading at book five, This Side of the Grave.

Release Date: November 5, 2013 by Avon

Genre: Urban Fantasy, Paranormal

**************************************

That's it for now! I'll update this list if I find something else I'm interested in. All this linking of books almost did me in! I don't like that book display Booklikes does when there are multiple books on a post. Plus, I wanted the cover, when clicked, to lead me to the book page. Next time I'll figure out how to make the Booklikes pop up book window appear instead. The code is right there but I'm tired. It's 2 AM. Hmm... This way we could maybe post however many books we wanted... I'll have to check if that's true.